Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reiki reminding me of my good!

Off and on this week I have found myself day dreaming about the west coast where I grew up and lived over half of my life, so far.

I found some sadness as I miss being in the forests with the trees, the coolness of the air, 
the grayness of the days
the majesty of my favorite mountain Mt Rainier.
The photo above is whales head beach in Oregon... 
I used to enjoy time there as often as I could.

I am such a different person now than I was then.
My children all grown up and moving
along nicely in their lives, beginning their adventures on their own.
I have become more sure of myself and more
at ease with who I have become...

And I realize that if I allow myself to stay in reverie about that past life of mine; I could
spiral into what if's and what could have beens,
which in no way serves my light and life in this
now, so I gently remind myself that today is the day that is most important and
I endeavor to return to my center.

I have had the incredible opportunity today to include a yoga practice 
with an online church service that gives me a great deal of peace and
shores up my inner strength and being-ness.
As I sat in meditation, people that I love came to me,
and I sent joyful Reiki to them...
not to heal them from their lives, or to take away
their pain, or interfere in some way with a judgement about how and what they need...
It was a simple offering of my love laced with Reiki energy for their good,
and in truth only they will know how that
will unfold.

I am ever humbled by the lessons that Reiki brings to my feet.
Reiki reminds me of presence
Reiki reminds me of allowing the flow of all things
Reiki reminds me of comfort
Reiki reminds me of peace
Reiki reminds me of my particular place in our world
And most of all

Reiki teaches me the incredible truth that my past present and future are one, 
I have not lost loves or family members,
I am always connected to my good 
and I am always guided by a gentle and profound source
of light that eternally connects me to all that I love, have loved, or will love....
Knowing that means that I know the West coast is only a breath away
and I have lost nothing.
ALL is well!
Within
me.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment